Restaurants Hostess needed fast
A fine dining restaurant in ikoyi is in need of a Restaurant Hostess.
Interested candidates with experience should forward their CV
A restaurants Hostess needed fast to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests.
Host/Hostess responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times and escorting customers to the dining and bar areas. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure. You should also be available to work in shifts.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure we provide excellent customer service and a pleasant dining experience to our guests.
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservations
- Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
- Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options/positions
- Maintain a clean reception area at all times
- Cater to guests who require extra attention and care (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist wait staff as needed
- Previous work experience as a Host/Hostess or Waiter/Waitress
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Experience in managing reservations
- Demonstrable customer-service skills at all times
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
- Availability to work in shifts as needed by our organization
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
- High school diploma; hospitality certification is a plus
Offerd Salary₦30,000 - ₦50,000