A Restaurant Cashier needed in Ikoyi
A fine dining restaurant in ikoyi is in need of a Cashier.
Interested candidates with experience should forward their CV
A Restaurant Cashier needed in Ikoyi to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate before issuing the goods out
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit card or cheque
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons for customers with such
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas at all times
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages for customers
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- High school degree