Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Ensure hotel premises are clean, tidy, and ambient enough to receive and tend guests
- Monitor the coordination between the different parts of a hotel to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Conduct assessments to review customer satisfaction and service recovery process
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of hotel staff to ensure maximum revenue for management
- Establish communication channels to interact with customers in order to obtain their feedback and assist with the resolution of problems
- Organize training programs to enhance the job skills and performance of hotel personnel
- Monitor the accounts receivable, accounts payable, and purchase requisitions of each hotel department
- Inspect hotel stores to check available stock and determine the need for stocking
- Liaise with the marketing staff to develop and implement strategies for growing the business
- Hire contractors and deal with vendors to ensure provision of high quality products and services
- Schedule work shifts and tasks to hotel staff according to their specialty
- Collect payments and record all expenditure and generated revenue
- Contact clients to schedule and plan the details of an event or conference
- Set and adjust the rates for different services according to their quality level.